-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 23 January 2022

The Dirty Dozen - The Best Of 2022... Part 03 (Dec 2022 Wk 03) Spotify Playlist


My selection of the best releases this week (Jan 2022 Wk 03)
In no particular order other than tempo. 

Thankfully there have been many more good quality new releases than in the last few weeks. One that I tipped as a potential SoulStrutter Selection of the Week when posted is Ruth Koleva & Diggs Duke "Beyond Borders". Another nice one from an EP due for release on 1 Feb is DJ & The Yams with "Body Groove". There are a couple of tracks that have been around for several weeks on promo but got an official release on Friday i.e. Tanqueray Hayward and Julian Jonah. Veteran Motown writer and artist Michael B. Sutton has released "Band Aid For A Broken Heart". Another that has been getting airplay for a few weeks that got a release on Friday is the debut single by Roger Hill "Come Back To Me". However, I think I'll stick to my guns and initial instinct with Ruth Koleva & Diggs Duke "Beyond Borders" as every time I listen to it I'm left wanting more as, even after three minutes, it always seems to end too soon!

2022

2021

NB You must be logged on to Spotify to listen in full


No comments: