-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 4 July 2021

The Dirty Dozen - The Best Of 2021... Part 22 (Jul 2021 Wk 26) Spotify Playlist


My selection of the best releases this week (Jul 2021 Wk 26). 

Another bumper week for new releases. Kadeem Tyrell & Omar "All My Love" (the SoulStrutter Selection of the Week two weeks ago) makes #1 on the latest Global Soul chart.

This week's selection of the week was a tough one with Estee Pierce and Raja-Nee' both releasing great new new singles (although to be fair Raja-Nee's is a remix), and one I got a UK exclusive on from Tygressa who releases a four track EP on 16 Jul. Another track I really like is the new single from Izo FitzRoy. The new album from Quisha Wint is really growing on me, especially "The Essence", and also the new release from Chris Ballin should get an honourable mention. The Melonyx EP didn't quite make the cut, but I love what they have done with The Stylistics tune so have posted it in the Covers playlist.

However, my choice goes to RASIDA, not only for her latest single, but also for her debut last September which I also posted last Monday. I think this will be a Global Soul chart topper without a doubt! She is a home grown talent from East London and, on the basis of the two singles she's already released, is certainly one to watch.

There were plenty of other good tunes released, twelve of what I consider to be the best are in the playlist  below.


NB You must be logged on to Spotify to listen in full



No comments: