-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 13 June 2021

The Dirty Dozen - The Best Of 2021... Part 19 (Jun 2021 Wk 23) Spotify Playlist


My selection of the best releases this week (Jun 2021 Wk 23). 

Not many covers, reissues, unreleased tracks available digitally this week as most are only available on vinyl and aren't on Spotify, so I've included the only one that's on Spotify in this week's main Dirty Dozen (i.e. Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers' terrific cover of Johnny 'Guitar' Watson). There won't be a separate Spotify playlist for covers etc. this week, but I may put together one from YouTube.

This week's SoulStrutter Selection of the Week was a choice between Keni Myles and Derrick Senna, James Senna & Senco and there's not much between them but I've gone with the latter only because I don't think it's had much/any exposure as yet and it deserves more.


NB You must be logged on to Spotify to listen in full



No comments: