-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 28 November 2021

The Dirty Dozen - The Best Of 2021... Part 43 (Nov 2021 Wk 47) Spotify Playlist



My selection of the best releases this week (Nov 2021 Wk 47)
In no particular order other than tempo. 

There aren't enough non-original tracks i,e. covers etc. this week so I won't be posting a Covers Dozen this week so instead I've extended the main dozen to twenty tracks.

Whilst there are some 'good' tunes around, nothing has really stood out from the crowd for me personally so choosing this week's SoulStrutter selection wasn't particularly easy but I've chosen Eugene Cole's new single "Together Forever In Love". However, I do also quite like Kraak  & Smaak "Persuade You" and Maverick Sabre "Can't Be Wrong" is definitely a grower. As is often the case though, after living with some of these tunes for a few plays, others will pop out!


NB You must be logged on to Spotify to listen in full



No comments: