-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 28 November 2021

Thaddeus Exposé Feat. Chris Flowers [2021] - Get Out My Life [Self Released]


I found Thaddeus Exposé Feat. Chris Flowers "Get Out My Life" on a random Spotify playlist not having heard it before and thinking that perhaps it was a new release but in fact it was released on 25 Feb 2021, but as far as I'm aware didn't seem to get much exposure back then so here it is.

This would seem to be his debut solo single and on the same day he released another single "She's Feeling Him" which is essentially an instrumental with spoken word. He followed those two releases with others in March and April. All have a jazz feel and include what sound like a double bass, so I am guessing that he's a bassist? I've included his last single "I've Been A Victim" which I think is the best of his other three.

Digging a bit deeper I found his website and he is from New Orleans and is indeed a jazz bassist. He has a Discogs entry against Marcus Roberts Trio from 1997 so he is certainly not a new artist.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.3
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 24/02/2021
Key/BPM: 4A/97
Value: £1


No comments: