-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 9 September 2021

Mix - The Best Of 2021 - August



Here's a 60 minute blended mix of my selection of 19 of the best new releases for Aug 2021. (with links to original posts)

NOTE, this month I've decided to only feature tracks that have not made any of the soul charts (yet). There may be one or two that have, but possibly only had one week on the chart.



#Anthony Lofties - I'm So Sorry 
India Ivonna - Tell Me
#Josh Berkeley - Just As Friends
E.D.I.S Feat. Ariel Rae - Peaches 
Luna Elle - Flaws
Char Elizabeth - I'll Never Know
Jali - Kountry Love
CHERISE - Remedy
Ny'Aira - Tyme
LaTanya Hughes - Too Grown
#Ranay Shakara - I Been
Charli Dahni - Time Goes By
#Shannon Lauren Callihan - Used To Be My Love
Honey Mooncie - Four Reasons
Stazia - I Choose You
Acantha Lang - Sugar Woman
Brittany Turnipseed - Right Here
Rita Ray - No Greater Love (was featured in The covers Dirty Dozen wk 32)

# indicates that the track was a SoulStrutter Selection of the Week.

A recap of August's "The Dirty Dozen" (links to mix on heading and to posts on titles)

Wk 34 3 Sep 2021

LaTanya Hughes - Too Grown
Charli Dahni - Time Goes By
Ranay Shakara - I Been
Ranay Shakara - Who Do You Love
Saint Jainz Feat. Maxine Jones - Get Over Your Love
Gwendolyn Collins Feat. Black Orchid & Tey Yaniis - Roll With Me
Brittany Turnipseed - Right Here
Kloud 9 Feat. Maysa - 24/7 Love
Scotty Sax & Kenton Lee - Angel Of Light
Show Tyme - Good Love
Hatty Keane - Coming Out

Wk 33 23rd Aug 2021

E.D.I.S Feat. Ariel Rae - Peaches (5A/57)
Sofyaah Lynn - The Best (4A/61)
Elshay - Pride (6B/64)
Jali - Kountry Love (9A/65)
JoJo - Worst (I Assume) (12A/81)
Shannon Lauren Callihan - Used To Be My Love (3B/84)
Novine - Pretender (9A/85)
The Carpet Shop Feat. KWAYE - Heaven On Earth (11A/87)
TanQueray Hayward - Can't Imagine (7B/99)
Acantha Lang - Sugar Woman (9B/90)
Sean Ardoin - For You (10B/99)
Yasmina - Don't Deserve This (6A/100)

Wk 32 17th Aug 2021

Josh Berkeley - Just As Friends (51.9)
India Ivonna - Tell Me (62.4)
Luna Elle - Flaws (64.1)
Ny'Aira - Tyme (67.4)
AIA - Note to Self (Interlude) (70.0)
Kim Tavar - 1 + 1 Don't = 3 (88.0)
Honey Mooncie - Four Reasons (87.0)
Stazia - I Choose You (88.1)
Jay King - All Your Love (All Nite Long) (90.0)
Will Downing - The Warmth Of You (90.0)
Jaguar Skills & Omar - Loving Someone (Pt. 1) (90.5)
Reva DeVito & Midas Hutch - One Shot (92.0)

Wk 31 9th Aug 2021

Anthony Lofties - I'm So Sorry (52.0)
Char Elizabeth - I'll Never Know (65.1)
CHERISE - Remedy (67.1)
Sidibe - First Water (80.0)
Marlo Wells - Loving You the Best I Can (80.0)
Swindle Feat. Poppy Ajudha & Daley - Darkest Hour (80.0)
Anthony Hamilton - Love Is The New Black (84.0)
Vedo - Yesterday (89.5)
K, Le Maestro Feat. Amaria - Out Late (91.0)
Victoria Monét - Coastin' (91.0)
The DreZone - Better Days Better Ways (95.0)
India Shawn - Don't Play With My Heart (100.0)


No comments: