-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 16 June 2022

Kadeem Tyrell [2022] - As Time Goes By [Self Released] (Full Album)


Kadeem Tyrell from Battersea, London, is currently riding high at #2 on the latest Global Soul chart with "I Want You". 

He releases his debut album "As Time Goes By" today (16 Jun 2022). It includes his last five singles "I Want You", "Rider", "All My Love" with Omar, and "Simple Man" along with "How It Feels" from 2020. 

The new single will be "Let Me Know (The Cypher)" also released today.

He collaborates with current hot property Morgan Munroe on "Do Your Thing". I'm afraid to say, for me, he suffers living up to the the quality of "All My Love" which is very hard to top, but one of the other choice cuts from the new material would be "Forever And Always".

Click on image below for link to where you can buy from.
Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist. 

FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel
Details
Rating: 8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul / R&B
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 16/06/2022 (a)
Price: £7.99
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


2 comments:

Franklin Sinclair said...

You're way off the mark with an 8 lol !! His voice is superb and the production is so fresh and edgy . I would give it 8.6 at least . Oh the Let me Know track was released in 2018 and was a big track then

SoulStrutter said...

Let Me Know is a new mix released as a single yesterday:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B2KQFBC8/?tag=az077-21

I actually thought 8 was over generous! :-)