-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 16 June 2022

Discos Resaca Collective [2022] - East Side San Jose [Self Released]


I'm not quite sure what this album by Discos Resaca Collective is, whether covers or originals. I presume that they are from San Jose and it's a collection of Latin style tunes. 

Most of them are of no interest to soulies but I've selected three tracks from it ("Who I Am", "Make It Sweet 'Dedications'" and "Sometimes"),which I believe are all original songs, that may be to those who appreciate sweet soul lowriders.

Click on image below for link to where you can buy from.
Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist. 


Details
Rating: 7.8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Sweet Soul / Lowrider
Format: Album Tracks
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 14/06/2022 (a)
Price: £7.99
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: