-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Kadeem Tyrell [2022] - I Want You [Self Released]


The latest single from Londoner Kadeem Tyrell is the self-penned "I Want You" released today (18 May 2022). I think this is the best he's done since his Global Soul Chart #1 with Omar "All My Love" almost a year ago (Jun 2021) but it's still not in the same league as that recording but much better 'soulwise' than his last very R&B flava'd  "Rider" from Feb.

I've just noticed that when "All My Love" was released last June there was no video for it but one was uploaded in Nov 2021 so I've included it below (as there isn't one yet for the new single) to remind you of just how good it is (A SoulStrutter Top 10 tune for 2021).

Click on image below for link to where you can buy from.
Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist. 

FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel
Details
Rating: 8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul / R&B
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 18/05/2022
Key/BPM: 1A/90
Price: £1


No comments: