-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 16 March 2022

Chilles [2022] - nothing but time [Hvilepuls Records]


A pleasant enough little instrumental ditty "nothing but time" from Chilles who I can find nothing about. I checked a few other releases by him/them and all have writers credits to Ole Georg Pedersen so presume that is who it is. 

He has around thirty releases in the same sort of style, which I would describe as lounge/chill, since 2020, so I guess he's a beat maker/producer and presumably from Scandinavia, possibly Norway as I found a Soundcloud channel but there's only one track posted there.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


Details
Rating: 7.8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Chill / Lounge / Instrumental
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Hvilepuls Records
Cat No: None
Date: 16/03/2022
Key/BPM: 9A/70
Value: £1


No comments: