-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 16 March 2022

David J & LiL Dave [2022] - CC, Vol 3 [After Hours Productions] (Full Album)


I listened to this album "CC, Vol 3" by David J (Josis) & LiL Dave (release 14 Feb 2022) a few weeks back and wasn't feeling it so moved on but seeing as 'The Emperor' has featured three tracks from it on his latest podcast, I though I'd better re-visit it. It's actually a bit of a 'grower'. 

My choice cuts are "Relaxn at Home Sippn on Patron", "Steppn out 2night" along with "Nobody but u" which KK chose with his other two selections "My Body Yo Body" and "Feels Good 2b Back".

I can't find out anything about the pair but obviously CC (Classic Collection) Volumes 1 (2013) & 2 (2015) were previously released but only by David J.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

AmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8
Explicit: Y Tracks 1,7,8
Genre/Style: New Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: After Hours Productions
Cat No: None
Date: 14/02/2022
Value: £7.92


No comments: