-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Jacob G. [2021] - I Want You Back / I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser [Industry Music Group]


Two tracks released simultaneously on 9 Apr 2021 by Jacob G who is the son on Little Willie G. (Garcia). Both are covers, 'I Want You Back' was written by Don Julian and recorded by Don Julian & The Larks in 1964. Trish Toledo did a version in 2018 which I posted here. The other, 'I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser', is a Bridges, Knight & Eaton composition recorded by themselves as Brothers Of Soul in 1968 on Boo and also by Ruby Andrews on Zodiac in 1969.

I am guessing that these may see a 45 releases as with Ron Preyer released in Jan 2021?  Keep an eye on IMG's BandCamp page.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.



FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteApple musicSpotifyBandCampSoundCloudYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.2 / 8.3
Genre/Style: Lowrider / Cover Version
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Industry Music Group
Cat No: None
Year: 09/04/2021
Key: 8B / 10B
BPM: 88 / 94
Value: £1


No comments: