-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Trish Toledo


I discovered Trish Toledo on YouTube a couple of years ago. She has released 3 EPs of cover versions of lowrider classics and an original on vinyl

2017 Dedicated To The Ones I Love Vol. 1 [Silent Giant]



Patti Drew's - Tell Him


The Notation's - I'm Still Here


Billy Stewart's - I Do Love You


The Vanguard's - Somebody Please


Etta James' - I'd Rather Go Blind




2018 - Dedicated To The Ones I Love Vol. 2 [Silent Giant]


Trish Toledo [2018] - I Want You Back

The band looks like Thee Sinseers - the one on the left is definitely Joey Quinone.
.

The Persuaders' - Thin Line Between Love And Hate


Aaron Neville's - Tell It Like It Is [Silent Giant] with Frankie J


Barbara Lewis' - Hello Stranger


The Sapphires' - Who Do You Love



2018 - Dedicated To The Ones I Love Vol. 3 [Silent Giant]


Sly, Slick And Wicked's - Confessin' A Feeling


Brenda & The Tabulations - Dry Your Eyes


The Miracles' - Ooh Baby Baby


Bread/Ralphi Pagan - Make It With You


The Elgins' - Darling Baby



Trish Toledo & Baby Bash [2018] - Do You Love [Silent Giant]



No comments: