-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Kcortez [2021] - Fear\>=Love [YESnoE Music]


A new (debut?) album from Kcortez with a title that will be a nightmare for searches 'Fear\>=Love' ... presumably meaning 'fear is not greater or equal to love'?  It was released 10 Apr 2021. The only other thing I can find is a single 'Get On Up' from last year which is included on the album.

I think my pick of the tracks is 'Circles', although there a couple of others I'm warming to. It's one of those albums than you need to listen to a few times methinks.

I suspect he's a new artist, so needless to say I can't find any info on him apart from his facebook page.


Details
Rating: 7.4
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: YESnoE Music
Cat No: None
Year: 10/04/2021
Value: £7.99


No comments: