-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Kay's Elements [2021] - I Wanna [N Area Records]


A new release from Kay's Elements on 7 Apr 2021. It appears to be her fourth in the last year. I can find no info about the artist but did track down a 1993 EP called 'Energy' by a group called Power Play on her YT channel which appears to be her voice and it's on the same label, so perhaps she is making a comeback? There is nothing else listed for the group or the label.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


AmazonApple musicSpotifyDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.2
Genre/Style: Soul Ballad
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: N Area Records
Cat No: None
Year: 06/04/2021
Key: 4A
BPM: 55
Value: £1


1 comment:

Max said...

I happened to find out about Kay when I was looking for new music by randomly clicking at Topic channel uploads of music on YouTube and really like her stuff a lot! And who knew as well "Energy" and "Save Me" came from an EP back in 1993 as well!
I honestly thought all her stuff on streaming services were honestly created recently too.

I thought to see if I could try and find that EP but there seems to be a preview of two tracks here which is the most I can find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqtAs_pQFi0
"Energy" is there and I imagine the one you can find on Spotify and YouTube are the same as that considering a copyright claim can be found within the video's description plus the upload was a few years before the Kay's Elements release.
There is a preview of another song too, which is most likely I Bet U as the phrase is said in the song. It sounds like a pretty nice New Jack Swing type of song befitting its time of release but I wonder if she'd release "I Bet U" and "Love's Too Tight" as well in the future.

I'm really curious as to when "I Wanna" as well as "Stop That" were recorded because it's taken such a long time since then to reveal all this good music ahahah
Other than that I hope she does release more stuff in the future, I really like her stuff.