-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Tree & Swiss [2021] - Even If [BLK Entertainment]


The latest release from Tree (Tree Viafale Manu) in collabration with Swiss (aka Sioeli Manu), and I think possibly her best to date. 

I am guessing that Tree & Swiss are husband/wife. They are from Auckland, New Zealand. The first release I can find from her dates back to 2013.

Unfortunatly, with a name like Tree, I haven't been able to find much about her, although I did find this interview from Nov. 2019 on TP+ (A NZ TV station)

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookOfficial WebsiteApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.3
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: BLK Entertainment
Cat No: None
Year: 07/04/2021
Key: N/A
BPM: N/A
Value: £1


No comments: