-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 12 October 2022

The Neo Dirty Dozen - The Best Of 2022... Part 30 Oct 2022 Wk 40 Spotify Playlist

The SoulStrutter selection of the best Neo Soul releases
for: Oct 2022 Wk 40 in no particular order.

This week's selections of the best new neo soul releases around. I think my three favourites are Amaria, Alex Vaughn and thuy.

Playlist:

Chari' Joy - Again [3 Oct]
PARADISE RISING Feat. Kristina Acordo - sensless (semilucent 3 EP) [6 Oct]
Alex Vaughn - So Be It (Hurtbook LP) [7 Oct]
Chasity Londyn - 22 Questions [1 Oct]
Amaria Feat. Destin Conrad - All For You [7 Oct]
Sara - Jane - fragile [7 Oct]
GINGE - Hedonism [7 Oct]
Kyra - Excellent [29 Sep]
Sophie Faith - Pinky Blues [7 Oct]
thuy - girls like me don't cry (girls like me don't cry LP) [6 Oct]
Alex Vaughn - I'm Leaving (Hurtbook LP)  [7 Oct]
Chloe Bodur - Kitty & I (RÜYA EP) [6 Oct / 16 Aug]
thuy - u should feel special (girls like me don't cry LP) [6 Oct]

NB You must be logged on to Spotify to listen in full
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: