-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 28 June 2022

The Neo Dirty Dozen - The Best Of 2022... Part 15 Jun 2022 Wk 25 Spotify Playlist


The SoulStrutter selection of the best Neo Soul releases
for: Jun 2022 Wk 25 in no particular order.

This week's neo soul selections. After a bit of a bumper week last week, it was slim pickings in this department this week so I had to move a few from the main playlist so some may not be really regarded as neo soul e.g. JKABEL.

My clear favourite this week is I.R.I.S along with Rose Gold once I found a clean version of it which seemed to materialise a few days after release.

Playlist:
Jaz Karis - OPTION (24 Jun)
LINDSJØRN - Step By Step (17 Jun)
I.R.I.S  - Weshside (23 Jun)
Rose Gold - Addicted (23 Jun)
Naoimi Sounds - Your Love (24 Jun)
Milan Jackson - High Talk (17 Jun)
Laneshia - Summer Come (19 Jun)
Jkabel - Believe (22 Jun)
THEHONESTGUY - Fight The Feeling (21 Jun)
Ms Jaey - Be My Baby (24 Jun)
Jkabel - New Friends (22 Jun)
Nia Wyn - Do You Want to Know Me (23 Jun)

NB You must be logged on to Spotify to listen in full

Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: