-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 18 September 2021

Chandra Robinson [2021] - Make This Wrong Right (My Truth EP) [Ragz2Richzent]


Chandra Robinson is another débutée,  releasing her first recording yesterday which is a six track EP called "The Truth". The outstanding track is the deep soul cut "Make This Wrong Right". I won't post the full EP as her vocals sound a bit off to me on a few tracks and two contain significant 'hard' rap so the only track I can really recommend is this one. 

I'm not able to find anything about her, not even any social media presence as there are too many people with that name to plough through.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


AmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloud

Details
Rating: 8.2
Genre/Style: Deep Soul
Format: EP Track
Media: Digital
Label: Ragz2Richzent
Cat No: None
Date: 17/09/2021
Key/BPM: 1A/82
Value: £1


No comments: