-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Romeo Saints [2021] - I Believe in Love [Self Released]


A self released tune "I Believe In Lovefrom Romeo Saints released yesterday (2 Aug 2021). It's the only thing I can find from him/them who appear to be from Salford, Manchester so I presume it's the first release. 

I may be wrong but the vocals sound 'blue-eyed' and are a bit 'weak' in places but the tune itself isn't a bad dance track I suppose! I had a couple of little chuckles: at 2:03 when someone speaks/announces 'that was perfect' (in a Manc accent!) and at the end (3:05) with the Michael Jackson 'impression', priceless!

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.2
Genre/Style: Nu Disco / Blue-Eyed
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 02/08/2021
Key/BPM: 5A/126
Value: £1


No comments: