-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Mikka Simone [2021] - Can a Caterpillar Fly? [Self Released] (Full EP)


I was initially just going to post a single track from this EP released 26 Jul 2021, but after listening again it's quite a pleasant, mellow, soulful R&B EP that's beginning to grow on me, so I decided to let you hear all six tracks and decide for yourself. 

"Fly Away", "Potential" and "Angelic" are probably my choice cuts, which aren't necessarily immediate, but I warmed to them after a couple of listens. "Angelic" was released as a single in Feb 2021.

Mikko Simone Rolle is a relatively new artist who released a full length album "I.S.A.W." in 2018, and five singles and this EP "Can a Caterpillar Fly?" since.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.7
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: EP
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 26/07/2021
Value: £5.94


No comments: