-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Mary Cross [2021] - Promise [Mary Cross]


Another new release for 2021. Her previous single, 'In Love, There's A Risk', appeared in my Top 25 for 2020, so it's great to have some new material.  There is also another, more uptempo track, on her YT channel released in October which I previously missed, so I'll also post that.

On her debut single she was compared to soul diva Phyllis Hyman and she states that she was influenced by her. You can read more about her on her website.

Promise

Officially released on 1st Jan 2021 and another deep soul ballad.  Not sure whether I like it as much as 'In Love, There's A Risk' yet as it will need a few plays I think.


You Can Change It



No comments: