-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 23 March 2020

Glow [2020] - Ten Of Diamonds [Archive]


This album has been featuring in many soul charts recently so had to check it out and what an album!  If you like your soul on the jazzy side then this is for you. I've embedded the 3 best tracks and provided YouTube links to the remaining tracks.
I've no idea who GLOW is I assume the producers as each track feature a different artist.


01 - Best Of Me Feat. Dave Love

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.95

Superb opening track featuring Dave Love (Now I wonder? ... is it 'the' Dave Love who did Colalined Baby? ... I somehow doubt it ... more likely to be the guy who released 'Waiting Room' album in 2019.



02 - Same Ol' Feat Honey Larochelle

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.85

Soulful jazz flavours.




03 - Give Myself To You Feat. Omar

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.65






Nndi. is pronounced (nahn-dee) and she is from Washington CD (DMV area). 

She is a new artist to me but further investigation shows that she has released at least 2 singles previously:

2018 Favorite
2019 Come Over





Lavahi is another new artist to me.


She has also previously released 2 singles:

2018 Forever


Sorry I have no clue who VEGA is ... if anyone knows then please leave a comment.


I am 'guessing' that this is the Keith Robinson who released Love Episodic album in 2016 and appeared in Dreamgirls in 2006.



I'm not 100% sure that I have the right Mary Joyner but if I do she is the daughter of the US sprinter Florence Griffith Joyner (aka FloJo).  She appeared in season 7 of America's Got Talent in 2012.



She has released a couple of singles already this year
2020 - Observin' - a light-weight R&B/Hip-Hop number
2020 - Key


Daru Jones is a drummer.








This is not really soul it's more like psychedelic soft rock.

He has released a 7 track EP in 2012 called 'Alien Love' and another 5 track EP in 2017 'Sound' followed by a full album in 2017 LoveInvasion.



No comments: