-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 20 April 2023

Terri Walker [2023] - My Love Story [Wings of a hummingbird records] (Full Album)


Terri Walker released the first single ("Finally Over You") from her new album "My Love Story" at the beginning of March and followed it with a much better one "I'm Not The One" on the 24 Mar. The full album was released last Friday (14 Mar '23).

It's a bit of a mixed bag from the first broken beats style first single, the soulful second one and a reggae/lover's rock style of "I Remember" to the Latin cum afro beats of  "Rhythm Of Change" and the mournful ballad "I Surrender". The tracks that seem to be gaining plaudits, in addition to "I'm Not The One", are "Fearless" and "You're Not Coming Home".

NOTE: My English grammar school teacher would be having a hairy fit regarding the casing of titles used today. So to avoid the 'ruler on the knuckles' treatment I have standardised to title case as it also drives me nuts as standards are there for a reason and how are mere mortal editors supposed to interpret the inconsistencies of upper and lower case used randomly and inconsistently? It's not big, it's not clever and it's not arty, it's just confusing and I'm grumpy having returned from paradise to cold and 'broken' Blighty so there you have it!

Click on image below for link to where you can buy from.
Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist. 

TwitterInstagramWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube ChannelYouTube Channel
Details
Rating: 8.4
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: New Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Wings of a hummingbird records
Cat No: None
Date: 14/04/2023
Price: £6.49
Copyright © 2009-2023 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: