-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 1 September 2022

Spotify Embedding Issue - RESOLVED?


Despite telling me they would, Spotify hasn't contacted me yet to inform me that the embedding issue was now fixed, but it appears now to have been. 

So spending almost 6 hours of my time dealing with them wasn't completely wasted! They originally told me it could be weeks and then I told them that traffic on this site had been reduced by 75% owing to the issue and that time scale wasn't acceptable. They initially would not accept that it was their software change that was causing the problem, which it clearly was as there was no issue before that.

However, fair play to them as it seem to be fixed now within 24 hours.

Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: