-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 18 July 2022

Elisha La'Verne [2000] - So Very Hot [Urbanstar #URST 005]


A modern soul spin from the guvnor Terry Jones from 2000, Elisha La'Verne "So Very Hot" which is very appropriate for today!

I decided to try and continue on my laptop which is a right royal pain in the ass as all my logons, web links, software and sound links (Hi-Fi) etc. are on the desktop which is refusing to work in this heat (currently 35C where I am), and the laptop runs like a dog in comparison, but we'll see how productive this is until I throw it out the window in disgust!


Details
Rating: 8.4
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Modern Soul
Format: Single
Media: 12"
Label: Urbanstar
Cat No: URST 005
Date: 2000
Key/BPM: 10B/99
Price: £1
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: