-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 11 February 2022

Ms.NAE [2022] - Let's Vibe [Self Released] (Full EP)


A five track EP "Let's Vibe" (11 Feb 2022) from another relative newcomer Ms.NAE (Shanae Carnegie) who states that she is 'TX bred and ATL fed'! (that translates to Texas and Atlanta if you haven't already figured it out).

She has released another five track EP "N.T.I.H.Y.A." (Jul 2020) and two singles "Honestly" (Mar 2021) and "Nostalgia" (Sep 2021) which are both included on the latest EP. 

My choice cut is "ComeBack Love" which sounds like it's got a hint of a sample in there which I originally thought might have been Angie Stone "No More Rain" (which of course sampled Gladys Knight & The Pips "Neither One Of Us") but I hadn't listened intently as I simply didn't have time with so many new releases to wade through. So I passed it over to the 'soul emperor' (DJ Kool Keith) and he's informed me that it is in fact the Force MD's "Tears" from 1984, which I have to confess I wasn't familiar with, and it's a cracking tune (posted below) which was their second hit and came before "Tender Love". So brownie points to KK. I might even post his next week's podcast for that (and don't be surprised if he features both tracks)!

I can find no information or social media links for Ms.Nae.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

AmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube ChannelYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.3
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: EP
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 11/02/2022
Value: £4.95


No comments: