-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 5 February 2022

MoreSoul [2022] - My Love Story [Self Released] (Full Album)


I think this new album "My Love Story" is probably the second full length album from MoreSoul following "Puzzles Of Life" (Jan 2021) as the last one was a Christmas album although he has released several EP's and one of those contained nine tracks.

As always, there are some splendid tracks, I wouldn't like to attempt to choose a standout as yet as they are all pretty good, but if my arm was twisted I'd go for "My Joy" on first listen.

It is currently only available on Bandcamp (like most of his other releases) with a release date of 7 Feb. 

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudYouTube Channel
Details
Rating: 8.7
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: New Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 07/02/2022
Value: $10


1 comment:

MoreSoul said...

ThankU somuch for the love & support expect more beautiful music from me this year🤜🏾😉👏🏾♥️Godbless!!!