-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 16 November 2021

India Shawn [2021] - Before We Go [Epic] (Full Album)


The new 'album "Before We Go" from India Shawn released on 10 Nov 2021 is only seven tracks, five of which have already been released as singles, two already posted "Too Sweet" and "Don't Play With My Heart" . Therefore, there are only two new songs "Superfine" and "To Change My Mind". Both are OK but won't set the world alight.

I 'was' going to have a dig about major labels reselling existing tracks rather than new material until I noticed that the price of the full album is only £4.99 and not the normal £7.99 which I suppose is fair enough! 

All the song titles are in capital letters. I don't know what the relevance of that is, so will ignore it and write how I was taught as it is confusing as to whether it is intentional or not.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.6
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Epic
Cat No: None
Date: 10/11/2021
Value: £4.99


No comments: