-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 23 September 2021

The Soul Strutter Mid Week Mix 2021 Wk38



As there's not a great deal of interest being released so far this week I thought I bring you a little treat. A 60 minute (58:43 if we're splitting hairs!) blended mix of some of the best tunes around so far this month.


The mix kicks off with a couple of album tracks which I feel may be getting overlooked in favour of some of the more up-tempo numbers on the respective albums and then we 'get into it'! 

If you haven't 'properly' listened to Carmichael Musiclover's "Time For The Sunshine" then please do as I personally think it's the best track on a superb album. It 'moves' me every time I listen to it, such an incredibly soulful song! Likewise Down To Earth with the mellow and soulful "Right From The Start". I'm sorry, but 'you guys' (you know who you are!) that state that they aren't soulful are obviously not hearing what I'm hearing!

Tracklist (with links to original post)

Down To Earth - Right From The Start
Carmichael Musiclover  - Time For The Sunshine
Vince Bryant - Gitwitu
Stockley Feat. Snoop Dogg - Jeopardy:Verbalize
Elaine E'ssential - Dreamin'
Wendy B. - Vibe with Me
Cha Star - Vibe
Hunter Rose & Clap Cotton - Get It
Gary 'Lil G' Jenkins - That's My Baby
LeVelle Feat. Anthony Hamilton - Fell In Love
Marshella Muzic - U & Eye
Cynthia Jones - Ain't No Half Steppin
JKabel - Anchor
Jynn Cole - Honey Fall
Lori Wall - Ride This Wave
Jaszy Shavers - Gotta Know


No comments: