-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 9 July 2021

Peyton [2021] - What Did I Do? [Stones Throw]


The new single from Houston's Peyton Nicole Booker ,"What Did I Do?", was released 7 Jul 2021. It's bundled with two other tracks she's already released as singles this year ("Let It Flow" (contains a rap section) and "Do You Wanna Fly" ) as she is building up to her debut full album release "PSA" due 23 Jul 2021. 

She's already released three EP's and this will be around her ninth single since debuting in 2015.

I'm afraid I'm not feeling this one, as it's a bit insipid and I don't feel it really goes anywhere, but that's just me, others may appreciate it?

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.1
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Stones Throw
Cat No: None
Year: 07/07/2021
Key/BPM: 8B/66
Value: £1


No comments: