-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 24 July 2021

Benny Atlas Feat. shiv [2021] - Next To Me [TLD Records]


I'm pretty sure I've posted all of Wolverhampton's Benny Atlas singles released so far, so why break the habit? I normally quite like his material but, unfortunately, I don't think "Next To Me" is up the same standard as some of his previous releases, but perhaps it will grow on me?

He is joined on this track by Zimbabwe born, Dublin based, DJ/singer/songwriter/producer shiv, which was released on Thursday (22 Jul 2021).

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.5
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: TLD Records
Cat No: None
Year: 22/07/2021
Key/BPM: 4A/110
Value: £1


No comments: