-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 8 May 2021

Estee Pierce [2021] - Spoil You [Branamian Records]


One of the best 'pure' soul releases I've heard for a while from a new name to me Estee Pierce. He released an album in 2016 titled 'Life Stories' (posted here)

The only other release I can find from him was a Christmas single in 2019.

I can find no info for Estee Pierce apart from what I can find on his facebook page which indicates that he's probably from the Newport News / Hampton area of Virginia. New Bio posted here.

The first track to feature in a new weekly 'SoulStrutter's Selection of the Week' (9th-15th May 2021) which will feature my favourite new release of the week remaining as a featured post all week.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookFacebookTwitterAmazonApple musicSpotifySoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 9
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Branamian Records
Cat No: None
Year: 06/05/2021
Key: 10A/70
Value: £1


No comments: