-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 2 May 2021

Diane Marsh [2021] - I'm Taken (I'm Spoken For) [Self Released]


The latest single from North West England blue-eyed singer Diane Marsh which is only available direct from her website.

I have to confess that I haven't particulary liked some of her recent material, but she nails it with this neo soul stepper which is one of the best new releases I've heard this week.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.75
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 2021
Key: N/A
BPM: N/A
Value: £1


No comments: