-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Jackie Wilson [1977] - Just As Soon As The Feelings Over / It Only Happens When I Look At You [Brunswick (UK) #BR 43]


Another voice that I never tire of is Jackie Wilson. His soul sides from mid 60s to mid 70s are amongst some of the best records made. 

I'll lead with the B side which is a mellow (Sam Dees penned) track which came out on the flip to another wonderful tune, his cover of Aretha's 'It Only Happens When I Look At You' only released in UK & Turkey on 45, but is on his 1976 album 'Nobody But Me'.

The price of this one is climbing and is now approaching £200. I can't remember what I paid for my copy but it was nowhere near that price, but I wouldn't want to sell this great double-sider!

Jackie Wilson [1977] - Just As Soon As The Feelings Over [Brunswick (UK) #BR 43]


Jackie Wilson [1977] - It Only Happens When I Look At You [Brunswick (UK) #BR 43]



No comments: