-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Essex IV [1975] - My Heart Just Can't Take It / My Reaction To You [Windmill #W-2001]


Two great Modern Soul sides from Essex IV from 1975. The only release for group (under this name at least) and label. Arranged by Rich Rome around the time he started The Ritchie Family. Also 'My Reaction To You' was written by Ronnie Love. I'm not sure if it's the same Ronnie Love (as there are a few - one recorded for Dot and the other D-Town in early 60s) who had his one and only release played in late 70s 'Let's Make Love', it even got a UK release on Grapevine in 1978. I distinctly remember Richard Searling spinning it at Wigan at the time.

Essex IV [1975] - My Heart Just Can't Take It [Windmill #W-2001]


Essex IV [1975] - My Reaction To You [Windmill #W-2001]

Details
Format: Single
Media: 7"
Label:Windmill
Cat No: W-2001
Year: 1975
Key: N/A
BPM: N/A
Value: £300-£500


No comments: