-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 15 January 2021

Audrey V. [2021] - December [Self-Released] (Full EP)


Just released today (15 Jan 2021), a 4 track live EP from Audrey V. (Valentine) which I would describe as classy neo soul/jazz for adults.

The best track is the featured track 'Go'.

She put out a track called 'My Way' back in March 2020. I found a facebook page which I believe is her but it hasn't been updated since Oct 2018. She describes herself as a 23 year old upcoming R&B singer/songwriter from Chicago, IL. 

Listen to Full EP here


I thought that such an 'accomplished' vocalist must surely have some other material, so I went digging and found some live clips and bring you 3 of the best.

'Take My Time/Between the Sheets' Mash-Up at Sofar Chicago on 11 May 2019 .


Alicia Keys' - Fallin' from Jan 2019 - she does an excellent job!


From Nov 2018 singing Brandy's Brokenhearted. Another flawless performance. She is certainly a new talent to watch out for if she gets the breaks and the right material.



No comments: