-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 15 January 2021

Press Play601 [2020] - Make You Feel Good [Cape Town]


Another one (along with MonTrell) linked to Andre Lee (Andrew L Caples). Released 10 Aug 2020 on Cape Town records.  This is my kinda stuff.  I Like this one a lot.


Here's a track they recorded live in 2016 'Slow Grind' featuring Bridget Shield at Annie Mae's in Jackson.  


They are no youngsters and look like they've been around for quite a while.  Being the 'sleuth' that I am, I googled the booking info number to discover that are a band from Jackson, Mississippi.

I also found another clip from 2016 of them rehearsing The Gap Band's Outstanding segued with Everday People / A Woman's Got To Have It and several other tracks - from these tracks I'd suspect that they grew up in the 80s and have probably been performing since then?  The clip and several others were posted by Greg Pippin so I wonder if he is a member of the group?


Another clip of them performing Never Too Much live .. and now I'm convinced that the lead singe IS Greg Pippin!



No comments: