-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 11 April 2020

DW3 [2020] DW3 [Woodward Avenue] - Whole Album


Currently topping the UK Soul Chart is DW3 album DW3 so I've selected 5 of, what I consider to be, the best tracks.


Your Body Feat. Boney James

Smooth, mellow soul stepper with the sax of Boney James.

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.7


Groove You Feat. Rebecca Jade

Another smooth and mellow stepper which reminds me of something similar that  I can't quite put my mind to at present.

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.6


Never Gonna Stop

This has got an 80s modern soul / boogie Luther Vandross feel about it.

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.4


Like There's No Tomorrow Feat. Rebecca Jade

Downbeat, smooth and mellow stepper and my favourite track probably owing to the sultry/smokey vocals of Rebecca Jade.

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.7


California Love (Remix)

This has got an 80s Gap Band feel about it and is tighter and crisper than the original mix.

SoulStrutter's Rating: 8.4


The remaining tracks:




No comments: