-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 11 April 2020

Big Mel [2020] - Big Mel [BME]


Now this is what I'm talking about!  Neo soul with an old school flava. One of the best albums this year so far along with Carmichael Musiclover and Angela Walls.

The info i've culled regarding Big Mel is that he was a member of Public Announcement in the 90s/00s and released a solo album in 2011 entitled 'That's Luv'.  From the few tracks I've heard from the album it sounds well worth checking out.  There's a cover of The Gap Band's Yearning For Your Love, What's Going On Today is a nice neo soul dancer and New Boy Friend a neo soul / RnB ballad stepper.  If I can find any more tracks I may put up a separate post.  None have ever sold on Discogs so would guess it may be a pretty hard to find album.

Facebook


Heaven Remix


Heaven


My Treat



This What I Do

Samples Lowrell's Mellow, Mellow Right On


Celebrate 


Love's Calling


Do It For Love


Links to remaining tracks:




No comments: