-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 6 October 2022

Maysa [2022] - Whatever [Blue Velvet Soul Records]


The new single from Maysa "Whatever" is due out on 10 Oct 2022 along with a video which has already had 100k views on social media via promo. It's a stepper and is the first release since her double single "Make Sure You're Sure" / "Just Stay" in Feb 2022.

All three tracks will be featured on her new album "Music For Your Soul" due in the first quarter of 2023 which will be her fourteenth album.

Click on image below for link to where you can buy from.
Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist. 

FacebookFacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube Channel Discogs
Details
Rating: 8.4
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: New Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Blue Velvet Soul Records
Cat No: None
Date: 10/10/2022
Key/BPM: 10A/87
Price: £1
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Songstress Masa Leak has a soulful and sultry sound I can’t wait for her new album to come out I love music and music for your soul is the best from the previews I’ve heard congratulations songstress

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Maysa and have most of her albums but I'm extremely excited about Music From Your Soul and will buy it the moment it drops

Anonymous said...

I Love Maysa Beautiful Rich Voice I Listen to all her Music she is My regular Playlist I Love her❤️❤️🔥🔥