-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 6 September 2022

Roger Williams [2022-09-06] - The Soulsorts Podcast [Podcast #17] - 2000's Indie Soul Archive 50 #2


Well Roger Williams is back with a vengeance, 3 hours and 18 minutes of some of the best tunes of 2022 on Sunday ("’22 Summer Choice Cuts 50 #1") and tonight the second in the "2000's Indie Soul Archive 50" series and another three and a half hours. That's seven and a half hours of superb soul music posted today for you to digest! 

Roger states "Using music to distract you from the shit that life throws at you has its benefits I suppose . . . another trawl through the independent soul archives from the past 20 years, some you may know, some you might have forgotten about, some you might not know, but either way all revisits from old Soulsorts Radio Shows, and serious gems from start to finish".

A scan through the playlist and yet again there are plenty of new names and tunes that I don't recall hearing or if I have I've forgotten. An education! My partner can't understand why I only listen to soul music and here we have it, another three and a half hours of music I've probably never heard before!

The podcast is available on Mixcloud and Podomatic where you can also download it to listen offline.
Playlist:
Soul Vigilantes – Shy
2unes – All I Need Is You
Shayna Steele – Different This Time
Francesca Sortino – Flattering
Wicked Jazz Sounds Band – Three Elements (Tribute To EWF)
Black Lillies – Between the Lines (Bennson Remix)
Augie's Side Effect – About Time
Trizonna McClendon – My Special
Marisa Lindsay – I Think I Want To Be In Love
Katie Cole – Think About It
Roberto Crichlow – Isn't It Lovely
Christie Andrews – Smile
Nia Allen – Since You Came
Carmen Liana ft. Carl 'Chip' Days Jr. – It's Yours
Clarence Blakley – Where Do We Go Now
Rachel Claudio – If You Only Knew
Makeda – I Wish
Ronnie Laws ft. Randy Crawford – Show Me
Earl Jones Jr – Serve You All of My Days
Angela Johnson feat. Julie Dexter – How Sweet Life Is
Alex Nester – Impossible
Candycream feat. Tony Momrelle – Give Love A Chance
Susanne Orum – Heavenly Haze
Vanitra – Secret Drug
Angela Hope – Cross My Heart
Fola – Phenomenal Woman
Bria Valente – Something U Already Know
Smoke E. Digglera – Hush-Hush
Boneus – Smooth
Nate Smith ft. John Gordon – Come Back To Bed
Sheila Jackson – One Wish
Del Atkins feat. Alexx Daye – Loves Memories
Redfootz – Wishing On A Star
Cardell – Can't Get Enough of Your Love
Rodney Hunter – No Stoppin
Deonna Martin – Heaven's Sake
Unified Tribe – If We Were Invaded
Dave Sereny – Take This Ride
Donald Harrison Jr. – You Love Me Back
William Green feat. Toni Redd – Feel Me Baby
Dana Divine – All I Ever Need Is You
J.R. – Trust In You
Moiano – Piece Of Mine
Amar Khalil – Sunny Day
MLU – Wasn't Here
MG – Still
Leah DeVon – As Long as We're Together
Paola Jean – They Didn't Know Any Better
Zoe Spencer – Told Me So
April Rucker – Here I Stand

Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: