-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Jean Wells [1968 ] - What Have I Got to Lose (Phillet of Soul Extended Mix) [Calla #C-157]


Posted only yesterday is this Northern Soul/Crossover classic (in my book) from Jean Wells "What Have I Got to Lose", and one of the best records you can buy for less than £50 which I've had for many years but sadly (for me)  the price hasn't moved much from when I bought it which may indicate that it's still a sleeping giant? 

Having listened to it again for the first time in a while I felt that it was just far too short at only 2:25 so sent it to an audio expert to see if it could be extended and hey presto with 24 hours he's returned an extended 4:14 version. See what you think!

The Phillet of Soul Extended Mix
The Original
Details
Rating: 9
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Northern Soul / Crossover
Format: Single / Extended Mix
Media: Digital
Label: Calla
Cat No: C-157
Date: 10/1968
Key/BPM: 11B/95
Price: £30-£40
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: