-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 29 August 2022

Fireprooftb & Ynot Ross [2022] - Do Your Dance [Self Released]


A debut release from a pair calling themselves Fireprooftb & Ynot Ross. It's a southern soul stepper titled "Do Your Dance". It's a bit too formulaic for my personal taste I'm afraid to say. They all sound the same to me (and they've even posted a dance instruction video for it, a bit of fun I guess .... Southern  soul line dancing if you will!) but I had a little wry smile when I discovered that the writer was Terrence Boyce  (i.e. the fictional character Boycie from the BBC classic TV comedy "Only Fools And Horses").

Details
Rating: 7.4
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Southern Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 26/08/2022
Key/BPM: 3A/103
Price: £1
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: