-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 12 June 2022

Chris Curry & Friends [2022] - Weekend of Love [Positive Image Music]


"Weekend Of Love" by Chris Curry (and friends) is a six minute medley of classic soul tunes reminiscent of 'Stars on 45' for those old enough to remember them. The performers are Chris Curry, April Thompson, Carol Cooper, Scout Ford and Traviso Milner.

Chris Curry's last release was a nice deep soul ballad "Positive Image" posted in Jan 2022.

The songs that I could detect were:

I Want To Sex You Up - Color Me Badd
Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
Since I Lost My Baby - Temptations
Sitting In The Park - Billy Stewart
I Want A Love I Can See - Temptations
Tonight Is The Night - Betty Wright
I've Never Found A Girl - Eddie Floyd 
I Do Love You - Billy Stewart
When Somebody Loves You Back - Teddy P
Cruisin' - Smokey Robinson
I'll Take You There - Staple Singers
Hot Love In Summertime - Sly & The Family Stone

Details
Rating: 7.8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Classic Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Positive Image Music
Cat No: None
Date: 10/06/2022
Key/BPM: 4A/102
Price: £1
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: