-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 23 April 2022

John Turner [2022] - What's in You [Self Released] (Full Album)


A nice listening album I came across released today by John Turner called "What's In You". A quick search on Discogs returned no fewer than 26 John Turners on the first page alone so I have no idea which one this is. Spotify provides no clues as this is the only release linked to the artist on there and with no photo of him on the album sleeve, no label name to go on and a Google search proving fruitless, so I'm still none the wiser.

Whilst I wouldn't call it gospel, it certainly has a Christian inspired theme with mellow contemporary style tunes.

The tracks that stood out in particular are "I See Now, Can You", "I Speak Peace Surround Me" and "How Do You Feel Now".


Details
Rating: 8.4
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: New Soul / Gospel
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 23/04/2022
Value: £7.99


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings! I just happen to come across this and thought I would let you know that the John Turner that released this album is a good friend of mine and also has many other albums that he has released. These include "Instructions ", "Frontal Lobe", "Limbic System" and many more. You can find the albums on Apple Music. He also has a website EpitomeFocus.com. Thanks for the review!!

SoulStrutter said...

Thank you for you comment. We will check out the website.

Lilly Turner said...

This album belongs to my dad😊
Here is the link to his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@johnturner767
You can also contact him by email: faithcreativity@gmail.com
So far, he has been putting out an album every month.