-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 4 February 2022

Troy Jackson [2022] - I'm Not That Kind Of Man [Noskaj Music Productions]


This appears to be a debut release by Troy Jackson as I can find no other releases from him nor any information on him. There is another artist with the same name from Canada but I don't know whether it's the same artist as the style of music is different (more EDM), but it may well be?

"I'm Not That Kind Of Man" is a self-written, traditional soul ballad released on 26 Jan 2022.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

AmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezer

Details
Rating: 7.8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Classic Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 26/01/2022
Key/BPM: 3B/75
Value: £1


2 comments:

Mike Prior said...

"This appears to be a debut release by Troy Jackson as I can find no other releases from him nor any information on him."

Check https://www.deezer.com/en/artist/1072893 I think you will find a few more releases stretching back as far as 2013

SoulStrutter said...

Thanks ... I wasn't sure if that was the same artist as the music style different ... is more EDM as stated in body of post.