-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 19 January 2022

Thee Baby Cuffs & The M-Tet [2022] - How Could I Right All My Wrongs? [Raza del Soul]


Still catching up on a few new releases from Friday that were missed. This is the latest offering from Thee Baby Cuffs with support from The M-Tet "How Could I Right All My Wrongs?". 

The M-Tet are a Hammond-driven quartet from Oakland formed in 2012 who last appeared supporting Dee Dee Simon's excellent cover of The Whatnauts 1970 recording of "What's Left To Give (After Giving It All)".

This will be the Chicano soul harmony group, Thee Baby Cuffs', fourth single since 2017 following "Your My Reason" released by Finnish label Timmion in Nov 2021.

Their first single (which also involved The M-Tet) was a cover of one of my personal favourite deep 'n' sweet soul tunes originally recorded by Larry Saunders (father of Ledisi) in 1971 on Sound Of Soul retitled from "Where Did Peace Go" to "Where Did Our Pride Go". Saunders used the same melody on "Darling I Love You" on his 1976 classic album "Stranger". I'll also include all three songs for interest.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Retor Soul / Lowrider
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Raza del Soul
Cat No: None
Date: 14/01/2022
Key/BPM: 12A/67
Value: £1


No comments: