-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Thee Baby Cuffs [2021] - You're My Reason [Timmion]


I saw this latest single from Thee Baby Cuffs "You're My Reason" on BandCamp last week and decided that it wasn't really up to standard to post but it has been getting a few plays on at least three radio shows that I know of, so what don't I know? (except that I probably won't be buying it!) As the last two posts are in the same vein I thought I may as well post it. 

It's not due for official release by Timmion until 26 Nov 2021 and will be available on digital or vinyl 7" (black  €7.50 magenta  €10) with an instrumental flip by Cold Diamond & Mink (Jukka Sarapää, Sami Kantelinen, and Seppo Salmi the guys behind Helsinki based Timmion label) from BandCamp.

It will be Thee Baby Cuff's third single following "Where Did Our Pride Go" in 2017 and "My My My Baby" in 2018

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.2
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Retro Soul / Sweet Soul, Lowridier
Format: Single
Media: Digital/7"
Label: Timmion
Cat No: None
Date: 26/11/2021
Key/BPM: N/A
Value: €2 / €7.50


No comments: