-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Robert Winters & Fall [1980s] Magic Man / When Will My Love Be Right / Touched By You / Do It Any Way You Want


Robert Winters & Fall (Fall is Walter Turner) released two albums "Magic Man" (Buddah 1981) and "L-O-V-E" (Casablanca 1982). The first album spawned three singles and the second two.

Both albums were produced by Jimmy Bee who Northern Soul devotees will know for his 1970 outing "Wanting You" on Kimberly / Kent.

Only three of the five singles charted for them. They were "Magic Man"  (R&B #11 / Billboard #101) / "When Will My Love Be Right(R&B #46) / "Do It Any Way You Want(R&B #39) (played on GVB's radio show today which gave me the inspiration to post the others on another quiet day for new releases).

I've also included the flip side to "When Will My Love Be Right", "Touched By You".



No comments: